[bt-devel] CVS Update attempt: Connection refused

Steven P. Ulrick bt-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 15 Jan 2003 01:00:27 -0600

On Wed, 15 Jan 2003 00:47:53 -0600
"Steven P. Ulrick" <spu@faith4miracle.org> wrote:

> Hello, Everyone :)
> I've been trying to update my copy of the CVS of Bibletime, and I keep
> getting the following error:
>
> cvs [update aborted]: connect to
> cvs.sourceforge.net(66.35.250.207):2401 failed: Connection refused
>
> I've tried as another user, and I tried logging in again, with the
> same result, except that when I try to log in, is says [login
> aborted], not[update aborted]

Hello, again :)
I just discovered that the other CVS that I use from sourceforge.net
(the Bluefish HTML editor) exits with exactly the same error message.
Is this possibly an issue with only Sourceforge's anonymous CVS server?
I gather that since I got a few messages from the Bibletime CVS mailing
list tonight, that there isn't an issue with those of you that have
write access.  Just a thought....
I'm going to peruse Sourceforge.net and see if I can figure out how to
to report this.

Steven P. Ulrick