[bt-devel] 1.3beta3 comments

Steven P. Ulrick bt-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 12 Jan 2003 08:56:49 -0600

On Sun, 12 Jan 2003 13:56:21 +0100
Joachim Ansorg <joachim@ansorgs.de> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> > I have just installed the beta 3 - looks good.  The copying crash is
> > still occurring.  It is annoying when you want to copy say 2 or more
> > complete verses and BT crashes on copy selected text.
> >
> > Is this a really hard thing to fix?
>
> I think it's a KDE bug. But I hope I found a workaround which should
> under normal curcumstances. Test the CVS if you like.

Hello, Everyone :)
When I read the above quoted messages, I was intrigued, as I had
reported the same bug some time ago.  But I just got done testing the
workaround that Joachim refers to, and it works perfectly :)  Not only
does Bibletime not crash when I choose "copy selected text", but whether
I choose to save a chapter as text or HTML, the resulting file is
formatted correctly, where in the past, the text version of the chapter
would format correctly, but the HTML version of the chapter would not
format correctly.

Anyway, need to get moving :)

Have a Great Day :)
Steven P. Ulrick