[bt-devel] 1.3beta3

Fred Laxton bt-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 09 Jan 2003 11:35:23 -0500

I just installed the latest Sword and BibleTime 1.3 beta 3 from source,
and now it compiles *and* runs on Mandrake 9.

I'll start using it and report back here of any problems.

Thanks for the work on BibleTime!

Fred

Lamar Owen wrote:
> On Friday 03 January 2003 20:38, Lamar Owen wrote:
>
>>On Friday 03 January 2003 18:35, Martin Gruner wrote:
>>
>>>We just released 1.3beta3. May I ask you to download, compile, install
>>>and test it thoroughly? Precise results will help us to relese 1.3final
>>>sooner and more stable.
>>

>>I'll be trying to build an RPM for RH8 tonight or tomorrow.  Will let you
>>know....
>

> Red Hat 8 binary RPM uploaded.  When it runs the first time, if complains
> about '/' being a directory and not a file.  Go on through that dialog,
> configure as necessary, and enjoy.
>
> There is, of course, no bibletime-doc RPM.

Fred Laxton

InfoTechDesign.net - Classic Web Design & Hosting
http://infotechdesign.net

My contact information:
http://infotechdesign.net/my_contact_information.htm