[bt-devel] public cvs mailinglist

Martin Gruner bt-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 7 Jan 2003 20:20:45 +0000

I guess you are right. For everybody who is interested, the list ist located
at http://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/bibletime-cvs, you can
subscribe there if you want. (I had to open this list on sf, because
auto-generated mails can only be sent to sf addresses.)

Joachim, could you add this info to our website?

Martin

Am Dienstag, 7. Januar 2003 16:37 schrieb David's Mailing List and Spam
Receiver: