[bt-devel] profiles...

Chris bt-devel@crosswire.org
04 Jan 2003 15:02:24 -0500

--=-EctuhEV2EklRThAANn9b

I was playing around with the profiles (my how much has changed in 6
months!!! Great work!!!!:) ) and was thinking that it might be useful to
have some basic default settings to switch to in case of an empty
profile.  I don't know if this is a function of my system or not, but
when I switch to a profile that has not been configured yet, BT gets
really small and places itself so that the title bar is off my monitor
in the upper left-hand corner.  Perhaps we should at least set some
basic location information up to prevent this?

God bless!

Chris

--=-EctuhEV2EklRThAANn9b

--=-EctuhEV2EklRThAANn9b--