[bt-devel] A belated thank you for an excellent feature enhancement :)

Steven P. Ulrick bt-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 24 Feb 2003 01:52:25 -0600

On Sun, 23 Feb 2003 16:36:47 +0100
Joachim Ansorg <joachim@ansorgs.de> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> > Hello, everyone :)
> > I've finally gotten around to publicly thanking all responsible
> > individuals for the new way that tooltips are displayed :)  I had
> > neglected to report my thoughts on the fact that, until someone
> > totally revolutionized the tooltips, I thought it was a little much
> > that whenever the cursor hovered over an item that produced a
> > tooltip, that the entire entry represented would occur in a
> > sometimes very large box. But when I was using BibleTime recently,
> > and saw that all the tooltips in the modules were the same size, and
> > not only that, but a scroll bar was added so that the entire entry
> > could be easily utilized, I was extremely thrilled :)  Thanks again
> > for the great job on the tooltips :)
>
> Thank you for your kind words!
> So this means the tooltips still work well in KDE 3.0 because I made
> some changes to them using KDE 3.1?

Hello, Joachim :)
To answer your question, I am still using the official Red Hat updates
of KDE 3.0, so the tooltips are working excellently in KDE 3.0.3-8 :)

Have a Grea Day :)
Steven P. Ulrick