[bt-devel] File missing in handbook?

Joachim Ansorg bt-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 19 Feb 2003 23:14:12 +0100

Thank you, it works now.

I was just reading though the hanfbook to make sure it's technically correct.
Well done! I did find some smaller "bug", which are not serious ones.

Could you please correct the followinf issues if possible?
	-You wrote "key catch file" as description for the key cache option. I assume
it's a type and should read "key cache file" and changed it. If this is not
correct let me know.
	-In the searchdialog we have no two types of mutliple words. One is "Multiple
words (AND)" which finds entries which contain all of the words entered in
the search text bok. "Multiple words (OR)" finds all entries which contain at
least one of the entered words. It would be good if you could mention this.

I changed some minor spelling errors and problems I found. If you want to see
the changes look into the last mails in the CVS mailing liste on SourceForge.

Joachim