[bt-devel] Re: status

Fred Saalbach bt-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 14 Feb 2003 20:31:57 -0500

I realized as I was working that fonts had been redone.  I will rework
the section.  I think I still should put in a note about where to find
font information, as some distros might not have a font needed to
display somthing.

Does bibletime use any font? or only the installed unicode fonts?

I updated a few more pictures.  I think all now match bt 1.3

Fred