[bt-devel] Problem with Restoring windows from last session - Completely Fixed :)

Steven P. Ulrick bt-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 14 Feb 2003 11:38:01 -0600

On Fri, 14 Feb 2003 16:53:08 +0100
Joachim Ansorg <joachim@ansorgs.de> wrote:

> I think I fixed the problem.
> Could you please try the test again when you have some time?
>
> Thank you,
> Joachim

Hello, Joachim :)
Not only was I successfully able to accomplish the testing that you
asked me to do (I loaded the session I had saved earlier, and then
re-loaded it without closing the windows from the first time I loaded it
and everything worked perfectly), but the original problem that I had
with windows not being restored when I re-open BibleTime is completely
fixed as well :)

Thanks for your help, and for the pleasure and the honor of allowing me
to serve you in this matter :)

Steven P. Ulrick :)