[bt-devel] Problem with Restoring windows from last session

Steven P. Ulrick bt-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 14 Feb 2003 03:43:39 -0600

Hello, Everyone :)
When I check the box in the BibleTime Preferences dialog that says
"Restore windows from the last BibleTime session, close BibleTime, and
open it back up, it does not open the windows that were open when I
closed it.  I know for a fact that it used to work (as recently as a few
days ago), because BibleTime would even open back up at the module,
book, chapter AND verse that I was at when I closed it :)  Before I made
this report, I deleted all my BibleTime configuration files and folders,
with the result that I got the help message that comes up about being a
first time user, but the above mentioned problem still persists.  I am
running a recent copy of the BibleTime CVS (from yesterday).  I will now
update and try this again :)

Thanks for your help :)
Steven P. Ulrick

P.S.: For a long time I hadn't used BibleTime a lot, but lately I have
been using it A LOT, and I must say that my love for BibleTime has
increased in proportion with my increase of it's use :)  Thanks, guys,
for all the hard work that you have done, and are doing, for BibleTime
:)  You SHALL reap what you are sowing :)