[bt-devel] message freeze

Fred Saalbach bt-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 03 Feb 2003 19:48:25 -0500

Is there anything in particular that you would like me to look at?
I see that the docbook files on installation are removed, as was
discussed.

Do you want me to make minor changed to INSTALL. there are a few minor
things that could be added and the reference to the handbook install
section should be removed.

I finally have a new modem, so working on the docs is practical again.
By the way your English is as good as mine from what I read.

Fred