[bt-devel] SWORD CVS REORG - please read

Sun, 28 Dec 2003 13:22:33 -0500

On Wednesday 24 December 2003 12:21 am, Troy A. Griffitts wrote:
> New Information:
>
> CVSROOT=:pserver:anonymous@cvs.crosswire.org:/cvs/core
> Modules:
>
> sword - core sword package including libs/bindings/utilities/tests/etc.
> icu-sword - same as before
> biblecs - new cvs module for Windows frontend

Is the login information still the same as before? I've tried with both the
old anon-cvs password and a blank password but it just sits there doing
nothing. I'd like to try to get a current cvs so I can possibly start work on
maps.