[bt-devel] 1.3 release

Daniel Glassey bt-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 29 Aug 2003 17:59:35 +0100

On Thursday 28 August 2003 6:21 pm, Joachim Ansorg wrote:
> 1.3 is finally out now :)

Great work :)

> We're sorry for the long release time!
>
> Packagers might consider to start preparing packages :)

sword-1.5.6, bibletime-1.3 and bibletime-18n-1.3 debs now uploaded to the
debian experimental distro (that's the one for stuff that isn't quite ready
for unstable yet). They include new packages (new version of sword lib and
bibletime-i18n) so they need to be cleared before they will go in.

Once I can ftp to upload.sourceforge.net (can't connect to it at the moment)
I'll upload them to there as well.

Regards,
Daniel