[bt-devel] Testing - ESV screenshot

Steven P. Ulrick bt-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 28 Aug 2003 04:12:27 -0500

On Thu, 28 Aug 2003 17:31:11 +0000
anthony <anton_kylie@pacific.net.au> wrote:

> This might not be relevant to most users seeing as the ESV is locked,
> but the cross references are raised as a superscript, it looks a bit
> weird to me.
>
> Is the rasing of the cross refences intentional?
>
> Is this peculiar to my system?
>
> Please see attached screenshot.
>
> in Christ by grace
> anthony

Hello, Anthony :)
I see the same problem on my system.  At first it wasn't too bad,
because I have my fonts set to size 10 in Bibletime.  But when I changed
the font size to 16, I saw exactly what was depicted in your screenshot.
I did a little experimentation, and I opened up the ISV module, which
also has Scripture Cross-References.  There was no problem with that
module - but the interesting thing I discovered is that when I had the
font size at 10, the cross-references were the same size as the text.
When I increased the size to 16, (still with the ISV module), the
cross-references were still the same size as the text.  In a nutshell,
what I observed was that in the ESV module, the font size of the
cross-references remains the same, irrespective of what the size of the
font is.
Of course, I have no knowledge on how to fix this, but I thought my
information might help someone who can fix it figure out what needs to
be done :)

Anyway, Have a Great Day, Night or Evening (as the case may be :))
Steven P. Ulrick