[bt-devel] maybe a bug ?

anthony bt-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 28 Aug 2003 17:18:00 +0000

I have been testing CVS over the last few days 1.3 is GREAT.

The following situation stumped me a bit, and perhaps there is an easy way to
stop Bibletime from crashing if someone makes a similar mistake.

I wanted to add a cstom search range so that I could search John's gospel.

After adding it in and saying OK, I keyed in my search criteria, search for
"Christ" in John. But each time I tried it Bibletime crashed.

I solved the problem, I was typing in the following search range

John 1:1 - John 21:25

and this caused Bibletime to crash.  However when I tried ... ...

John 1:1-John 21:25

all worked.

Is there an easy way to avoid sword crashing in this case?

in Christ
anthony