[bt-devel] Startup Logo

James Ots bt-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 15 Aug 2003 11:53:47 +0100

On Thursday 14 Aug 2003 4:05 pm, Joachim Ansorg wrote:
> James,
> this is looking very good! I like it a lot, fits good into the crystal icon
> theme.
>
> If Timothy has nothing against replacing his startup logo with yours I see
> no problem to make it the new startup logo for 1.3.
>
> I made some changes to the startup logo code in CVS, so the text bar at the
> bottom fits to the logo. Do you think it looks nice or should I do it in
> another way? I depend on you artists in design questions :-)

I think I like it - it's difficult to tell since it's up for so short a period
of time! Although perhaps the white box could be left there even when the
text has gone, because otherwise it makes the proportions of the splash
screen look not quite right.

Another thing that I've noticed is that the bibletime window gets displayed
and then moved to the saved position. Is it possible to have it positioned
before it's displayed? It's look a bit neater that way.

--
Cheers
James Ots