[bt-devel] Re: [sword-devel] 1.5.4

Steven P. Ulrick bt-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 28 Sep 2002 09:01:38 -0500

On Sat, 28 Sep 2002 13:59:04 +0200
Joachim Ansorg <joachim@ansorgs.de> wrote:

> I just comitted a fix for include/swversion.h, it still contained
> 1.5.3.
>
> Joachim

Hello, everybody :)
I have been wondering about the above mentioned subject myself, as when
I checked that file after sword 1.5.4 was released, it still said 1.5.3.
 So, as usual, you are all on top of things :)
I do have a question, though.  Just to be safe, I checked out a new copy
of the CVS of Sword after Joachim's message that I quoted above.  I also
updated Bibletime, and after I installed it, I still got these messages
in the terminal window that I had been getting with Sword 1.5.3:

(BibleTime 1.3pre) WARNING: The module "BDB" requires a newer Sword
library. Please update to "Sword 1.5.4".
(BibleTime 1.3pre) WARNING: The module "QuranShakir" requires a newer
Sword library. Please update to "Sword 1.5.4".
(BibleTime 1.3pre) WARNING: The module "Thayer" requires a newer Sword
library. Please update to "Sword 1.5.4".

I understood these messages when Sword 1.5.4 hadn't been released yet,
but now since 1.5.4 has been released I thought that I should mention
this.  Of course, it may be operator error (me, of course), but to be
safe, I am checking out a brand new CVS of Bibletime right now.

In case you were wondering why you hadn't received any bug reports from
me lately, it's because there haven't been any to report :)  Oh, I just
remembered one, but I'll report that later today :)

Anyway, it's my pleasure to say yet again, you are all doing a wonderful
job :)  It's a pleasure to have a part in this work :)

Steven P. Ulrick