[bt-devel] reference selector

Nikolay Igotti bt-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 12 Sep 2002 13:54:26 -0700 (PDT)

 We started first "religion" discussion - congratualtions :).
To be honest I don't know what's generically better, I just tried to
create most useable tool possible for me.
  Probably it isn't most UI consistent, but I do like, you don't.
What about our other users (hey guys, your input really needed!!) ?

 IMHO all this is related to MDI model. I agree that it could be good for
some stuff, but sometimes misleading. Maybe we should leave MDI, but put
all controls for current module onto main toolbar.

 Another important issue to me is desire to have 1.3 release as useable as
possible. People do need good Bible study tool for Linux!!! We could help
them, by releasing stable, bug free and useable BT1.3.

 Nikolay.

PS: I understand your concerns about UI consistense, so probably we could
remove those buttons from default UI configuration (although both me
and my wife really like and use them)