[bt-devel] reference selector

Joachim Ansorg bt-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 12 Sep 2002 18:47:26 +0200

The dialog is a good idea. I'm sure we can use it in different places. Maybe
we can add realtime parsing so if we enter some text in the editline the
keychooser will be updated?
Would be useful IMHO.

I think putting the action for it in the main toolbar is not the right place.
Having a keychooser which works for all and a keychooser in each window is
not a good idea.
Either we have one for all _or_ one for each. At the moment each display
window has it's own kewychooser which is good for MDI.

Do you agree that we should put up a professional plan for BibleTime 2.0 how
the interface can be changed/improved and post our ideas?
Changing the GUI in large parts for BibleTime 1.x is not a good idea in my
opinion.

Should we remove the actions iin the maintoolbar which work for all display
windows? The class you did is useful and we want to keep it. But the global
keychooser and back/forward need discussion.

Joachim