[bt-devel] 1.2.2

AJ MacLeod bt-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 30 Oct 2002 22:04:38 +0000

On Wed, 30 Oct 2002 17:46:24 +0100
Joachim Ansorg <joachim@ansorgs.de> wrote:

> 1.2.2 is out now. I hope this version works for all of you. See
> www.bibletime.de for more information.

Excellent!  I finally have bibletime working on my Gentoo system (1.4_rc1).
Seems to work very nicely indeed...

> II'd be glad if packages for RedHat and Mandrake could be made available. I
> did the SuSE 8.1 RPMs. Maybe I'll provide 8.0 RPMs, too.
> Any comments on packages?

Well, I can't help with RPMs, but if time permits I may try to pretty up and
submit the bibletime ebuild I used tonight (an altered version of the one Pat
Double submitted to bugs.gentoo.org for 1.2.1).  I just bodged it around a bit
because I was getting desperate to have bibletime back again, but it seems to
have worked, anyway.

Thanks to everyone involved for such a superb piece of software, by the way,
I've learned a lot through using it....

AJ MacLeod