[bt-devel] 1.2.2 execute troubles

Thu, 17 Oct 2002 00:28:10 -0400

On Wednesday 16 October 2002 06:43 pm, Jason Gress wrote:
> Well, after looking at /usr/portage/profiles/use.desc, there does not seem
> to be a use variable that has anything to do with unicode.  Should I make a
> new one?  I am trying to figure out the best way to go about this.  This is
> mostly a learning experience, and if it ends up benefitting some, then such
> a deal :).  I am thinking 'icu' would seem in the style of the other use
> variables.

Uuuuuuuh there should be a use flag called unicode. At least there used to be.
Hmmm... I just greped for it in all sensible files and didn't find it maybe
they took it out of due to lack of use (no pun intended). Oh well holler over
on the gentoo forums or a gentoo mailing list see what they know about doing
that sort of thing. But I do know you can control the perl bindings stuff
with the perl flag *greps for it to be sure* yeah perl use flag.