[bt-devel] 1.2.2 execute troubles

mark lybarger bt-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 16 Oct 2002 11:44:22 +0000

Lamar Owen wrote:
> On Wednesday 16 October 2002 06:13 am, mark lybarger wrote:
>
>>I'm getting closer. By setting SWORD_PATH=/var/db/sword (still don't see
>>why it's not getting the setting from /etc/sword.conf), and commenting
>>the below recursion call in bibletime.cpp, I can get bibletime to start
>>and function.

the sword libs are actually installed in /usr/sword/1, but the text
stuff is in /var/db/sword.  i'm not to particular where it's installed,
but i was told that in gentoo, you can't touch /usr/local.  i'll check
with the ebuild maintainer to see his reasons for putting this into
/var/db and if there's a chance of moving it.

regardless, i thought bibletime would pick up the setting in
/etc/sword.conf and use that...