[bt-devel] Hello! and GCC 3.2

Martin Gruner bt-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 15 Oct 2002 14:03:57 +0200

Hi Jason,

nice to have you on the list. If you find enough time in future and want to
help out with the development you can become part of the development team.

In cvs HEAD bibletime was fixed to compile with gcc3.2, but it will take a
while til we can make a release. We plan to release a bibletime-1.2.2 soon,
which will be 1.2.1 with fixes for gcc3.2, and will compile with sword 1.5.4;
cvs HEAD does not but does require sword cvs.

There are some guys around who already talked about creating .ebuild scripts
for gentoo. Maybe they want to say some more about it.

Martin