[bt-devel] bt status

Martin Gruner bt-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 10 Oct 2002 16:30:12 +0200

Hey all,

I just fixed the display of Unicode keys in Lexicon and Book windows. The keys
are now diplayed in the same font as the module is. Please test and report.
It does not work with cedict_hanzi, but I believe the module is faulty.

Some words on the roadmap. We'll try to release a 1.2.2 version soon. It will
be 1.2.1 but with the fixes for gcc3.2 and will depend on sword 1.5.4.
Packagers, you are needed here! We only need packages for the new, gcc3.2
based platforms. Older platforms can still use 1.2.1.

Also, we will try hard to release 1.3 as soon as possible, which will still be
a few weeks. Plan is to finish everything that was already begun in there,
but not adding new features at this point. Also, the new setupwizard (in
bibletime/setupwizard) needs to be finished (except the import/export stuff).
Your help is needed! Please speak up if you have time and interest to
contribute towards the 1.3 release. The more ppl help, the quicker it will
be. Also, we need some help with graphics. Timothy, are you there? Did you
reveive my email?

Martin