[bt-devel] More trouble building Bibletime - Red Hat 8.0

Steven P. Ulrick bt-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 6 Oct 2002 08:05:09 -0500

On Sun, 6 Oct 2002 14:31:12 +0200
Joachim Ansorg <joachim@ansorgs.de> wrote:

> Execute "make -f Makefie.cvs". It should work then.
>
> Joachim

I'm assuming that you mean to run that command before I get a fresh copy
of the CVS, since grabbing a fresh copy, which I have had to do for the
past few times I've compiled Bibletime, would fix my problem anyway (and
of course, I'd have to run that command anyway, to even configure it :))

Thanks for the help :)  If I understand correctly, this should do the
trick.  And also, I never would have thought to run that command on a
non-fresh copy of Bibletime :)

Steven P. Ulrick