[bt-devel] Re: Trouble building Bibletime on Red Hat 8.0

Daniel Glassey bt-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 2 Oct 2002 11:49:28 +0100

committed (though not using the workaround that I said was not to be committed
;) )

On 2 Oct 2002 at 6:05, mark lybarger sent forth the message:

> The file bibletime/bibletime/backend/cswordbookmoduleinfo.cpp needs to
> have the using namespace std after the includes for me to compile.  I
> tried to check in the change, but it seems that I don't have write
> access to the repository. Could someone make this change?
>
> btw, all else compiled well, now I'm just looking to get it running!
> I'm trying to install into a new directory ( /home/mark/sw/bibletime ).
>   I used ./configure --prefix=/home/mark/sw/bibletime
> --with-sword-dir=/home/mark/sw/sword, but bibletime doesn't seem to want
> to run from there. maybe i'll give up and install it into its default
> area for now.

curious! what does it complain about? note that if it is using sword shared
libraries you will need to have the sword lib directory in the LD_LIBRARY_PATH

Regards,
Daniel