[bt-devel] I need your support!

mark lybarger bt-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 01 Oct 2002 06:25:33 +0000

Joachim,

This is an excellent beginning to an improved interface for the
BibleTime website.  The overall look is very attractive.

A couple suggestions:

1. Perhaps the banner image could be a home link back to the beginning
of the site?

2. Pull out or drop down menus from the top or sidebar or both would be
usefull.

3. To me, the left sidebar seems a little wide.

4. There's lots of white space around the banner. Maybe a wider banner,
or a matching color background for that area.

Awsome work!

~mark