[bt-devel] How to change fonts on new GenBooks

Steven P. Ulrick bt-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 30 Nov 2002 16:21:02 -0600

Hello, everyone :)
I just downloaded the new GenBook modules created by Christian Renz on
the Sword Devel list, and I tried to change the fonts to be the same as
all my other modules, but I had no success.  If this will be corrected
by the changes Joachim made to the CVS after he tried these new modules,
then I guess I'll find out after I get home from work.  But if not, any
help you can give me will be greatly appreciated.  Other than that, the
modules look great :)  I really liked all the titles that he chose to do
:)

Steven P. Ulrick