[bt-devel] Problem makeing Bibletime CVS

Steven P. Ulrick bt-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 28 Nov 2002 16:15:11 -0600

On Thu, 28 Nov 2002 12:35:59 +0100
Joachim Ansorg <joachim@ansorgs.de> wrote:

> Have you tried "make -f Makefile.cvs;" and reconfigure?
> The new source fuiles have to be linked in.
>

> Joachim

Hello, Joachim :)
Yet again, everything is going smoothly.  Thank you very much.

On another subject, even though I don't personally (at this time
anyway), have a use for bookmarks, I tested the new feature you
announced, and it works well, and it's really cool :)  I do have one
suggestion.  If you have considered this, and you decided to not go this
direction, that's cool, just ignore this suggestion.  My thought was,
could you make the Bookmarks so that each time you click on one of them,
it doesn't open up a new Bible window?  Even if you click on the same
verse, it opens a new window.  The way I envison my idea, is maybe it
could be done the same way it works when you click on a Strong's number.
It just keeps one Strongs window open, but it changes the word that is
defined inside that window.

Anyway, thanks again for your help, and it's a pleasure to be working
with you all :)
Now I need to go get cleaned up and go out to my parents for
Thanksgiving Dinner :)

Have a great day :)
Steven P. Ulrick