[bt-devel] Re:

Martin Gruner bt-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 27 Nov 2002 16:36:26 +0100

Hey,

> Sorry, "make dist" doesn't work anymore. It executes the "make" command in
> the bibletime/ subdir, which will fail because the other libs are not
> created if make clean was executed before make dist.
> And I think it includes the binary in the package, because on the first try
> the tar.gz wpackage was 23 MB fat :)

I tried it again. The following works for me:

make cvs-clean
make -f Makefile.cvs
configure
make dist

It produces a bibletime-1.3pre.tar.gz file which is about 1.9 MB and still
contains the admin/ dir, which is not nice, but ok. Joachim, could you test
this again please?
I would like to keep the current setup because we only need one admin/ dir
atm, all other cvs modules link to it, and when you perform "make dist" in
them, the packages will create the admin/ dir. That is fine because it takes
only about 200k in the gz file.

Martin