No subject

Martin Gruner bt-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 26 Nov 2002 22:30:52 +0100

Hey all,

I changed the Makefile.cvs file in the bibletime module.
This will allow us to remove the admin/ dir from all other packages.

Joachim, could you try it out? I did not commit anything in another module
yet, I only made sure make and make dist work in the BibleTime directory
itself. The other directories will need updates in their configure.in.in
files, in their Makefile.am files and the Makefile.cvs from the bibletime
module.
If nobody objects I am gonna change this soon.

The bibletime dir should work already, so that we can theoretically release
the beta on the weekend, if you can make it, Joachim.

mg