[bt-devel] Fresh installation SWORD_PATH

Troy A. Griffitts bt-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 15 Nov 2002 10:12:14 -0700

usrinst.sh has never automatically create this file-- to my knowledge.
The make will tell you this.  After make, it recommends make install,
then make install_config if you need /etc/sword.conf.