[bt-devel] Fred: You BibleTime problems

Fred Laxton bt-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 13 Nov 2002 16:55:32 -0500

Hi Joachim,

My desktop machine is down at the moment (IDE controller failure), but
when I get it back up and running I'll follow up on this.  I had used
the rpms that I though had the fix - 1.22?  Anyway, I'll try again, and
compiled from source and pull from CVS if needed.  If I am still having
a compile problem I'll post back here.

I was able to compile sword, but not BibleTime or GnomeSword.

This was on Mandrake 9.0 on an AMD Athlon XP.

Thanks!

Fred

Joachim Ansorg wrote:
> Dear Fred, I noticed your bug report on SF.
>
> If you compiled BibleTime yourself and the programm linked properly at the end
> of the source cdode compilation the program should be able to run.
>
> What does "ldd <path to bibletime>/bibletime" output? Where is BibleTime
> installed and where are the KDE2 and KDE3 libs installed on your system?
>
> I hope we can solve this problem,

Fred Laxton

My contact information:
http://infotechdesign.net/my_contact_information.htm