[bt-devel] Re: rpm spec is out of date and rpms are hard to find (PR#1975)

Daniel Glassey bt-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 08 Nov 2002 12:09:59 -0000

Hi,
sorry for the lateness of the reply. I don't use an rpm based system
so I'm probably not the best person to test them. I'm ccing this to
bt-devel, the devlist of bibletime which is an app that uses icu (via
a library called sword) so if anyone there can help that would be
great.

Regards,
Daniel

--
wdg@debian.org

On 17 Sep 2002 at 21:16, Steven R. Loomis sent forth the message: