[bt-devel] cvs reorganisation

Martin Gruner bt-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 31 May 2002 22:55:37 +0200

I moved the english docs to bibletime/docs, and the pot file to bibletime/pot.
There is a new package: bibletime-i18n-de, with the folders docs/ and po/.
I worked on the gen_am.sh file, and it does at least run and create all the
necessary Makefile.am files for English and German.

Fred, please use the new location when submitting docs, you can continue if
you want. The only thing is that bibletime might not install correctly atm.
Some scripts still need to be fixed. Any corrections / fixes are welcome. The
geman package does not even build the Makefiles atm. Joachim, how to remove
the sword.m4 warning there? Is this necessary there? Do we need the
bibletime.m4 distribution check?

Martin