[bt-devel] rpm questions

Fred Saalbach bt-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 28 May 2002 19:16:28 -0400

I have no objection to putting the english back in the main tree.
Marten, it might be best if you moved it so that it goes in the correct
place.  Or if you want me to do it, Let me know where to put the docs.

Could we create a branch of the cvs tree for translations, then
structure it in a way that best suites the translators?  Perhaps a
branch for each active language, and a sub branch for the release being
worked on currently and another for the previous release translation
which can be useful for kbabel translation directories.

Might also be useful if the translators can work directly in their CVS.

Fred Saalbach