[bt-devel] trouble with ./configure on Linux Mandrake 8.2

Fred Saalbach bt-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 22 May 2002 04:38:12 -0400

/usr/lib/gcc-lib/586-mandrake-linux-gnu/2.96/libgcc.a is part of package
gcc in mandrake 8,1  You could try downloading the gcc rpm for mandrake
8.1.   If the depends are met it should install in mandrake 8.2.  You
will need to uninstall gcc first.

Fred Saalbach