[bt-devel] trouble with ./configure on Linux Mandrake 8.2

Steven Boothe bt-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 20 May 2002 10:29:39 -0700

> If you would still like to compile it I'll send my source rpm's. If not
> I can send you an rpm. These are compiled on mandrake 8.2 already.

Brook:

Thank you so much for this offer.

Yes please.

While I do look forward to increasing my understanding of how to get closer to
the development cycle by compiling my own builds - so that maybe one day I
might be able to be more involved in testing et al - right now I must confess
I am even more eager to finally have the opportunity to read in Hebrew from
right-to-left!

I think until I figure out why I cannot build executables with my compiler I
should probably opt for the pre-built rpm's.

Thank so much.

Huge blessings to you and your family.

Steven