[bt-devel] Bookmarks are not saved?

Martin Gruner bt-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 18 May 2002 13:01:24 +0200

> I just found the reason for this bug: The DestructiveClose flag given to
> KMainWindow had no effect. Probably a KDE problem or bug.
> We delete the bibletime object now in main.cpp, this should work.

! Wow.

> We have to release 1.2.1, because this is a critical bug for users. Are
> other bugs known in BibleTime 1.2?

As I already pointed out:
> When saving to a profile, all display window settings are set to false.

Hm. I don't actually think this one is critical. We could also consider
polishing what we have for 1.3 yet, making the read display complete and
implementing some form of write display. But I'm not sure -- maybe 1.2.1 is
the quicker and more user-friendly way.

Martin