[bt-devel] question

Troy A. Griffitts bt-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 17 May 2002 08:52:49 -0700

Martin,
	You could have a look at my qpsword app at:
http://www.crosswire.org/feeds/arm/qpsword-1.5.0-src.tar.gz

Here is an excerpt from: qpsword.cpp/QPSword::showTextContextMenu()

    QPopupMenu * m = new QPopupMenu( this );
    QPSword *app = (QPSword *)this->topLevelWidget();

    int id = 0;

    modsPopup = new QPopupMenu( this );
    SWModule *module = 0;
    for (ModMap::iterator it = mgr->Modules.begin(); it !=
mgr->Modules.end(); it++) {
         module = it->second;
         id = modsPopup->insertItem( module->Name(), app, SLOT(
chooseModule(int) ) );
         modsPopup->setItemChecked(id, ((module == currentText)||(module
== currentLD)));
    }

     m->insertItem( tr( "Choose Module" ), modsPopup );

Hope this helps.

	-Troy.