[bt-devel] question

Mathias BAVAY bt-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 17 May 2002 15:53:25 +0200

Martin Gruner wrote:
> Should I group them according to the first letter (A,B,...) or to the language
> (de,en,...)? I'd suggest according to language.

I really think that's the best solution. In fact, the same thing should
be done also on SWORD web site, to ensure somebody who speaks only 1
language whould be able to see everything which is related to his
language ! And I think that for BibleTime, that's the same problem: If
you want to show a verse or a chapter to a friend, you want to show him
a text in his language and definitely not all the A... modules !

Mathias
PS: I'll work more on the french translation in June, I promiss !  No
time at all before !
--
BavayM@CeGramat.fr
05.65.10.57.45 (boulot=ceg)