[bt-devel] Re: [sword-devel] newsforge -- Unicode handling -- help wanted

Steven Boothe bt-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 16 May 2002 18:23:53 -0700

Hello Martin, et al;

On Thursday 16 May 2002 09:29, Martin Gruner wrote:
> Solution:
> -upgrade to KDE3.
> -install BibleTime 1.2
> -configure ghostscript (KControl does this automatically for you).

Can someone confirm whether installing Bibletime 1.2 is possible without
having to download the latest source from CVS?

I had earlier received these instructions as a means of obtaining a functional
version of Bibletime 1.2 on Mandrake 8.2 (Thanks to Fred):