[bt-devel] Hello

Steven Boothe bt-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 10 May 2002 15:48:00 -0700

Hello everyone:

I just wrote a message a couple of days ago and not only did it appear that no
responded, but I didn't even get a copy of the message from the list that I
sent...?

So I just re-subscribed under this address (admittedly I have had some recent
email troubles) in hopes that I might at least see a copy of my message from
the list server sent back to me.

Sorry if this message has already been seen:

> Hello everyone. (Thanks to all who work on this project!)
>
> Has anyone successfully installed Bibletime 1.2 for KDE 3.0 on Mandrake
> 8.2 yet?
>
> I have tried rebuilding the source rpm but to no avail yet.
>
> Can someone comment on whether I can install the Suse rpm's?
>
> Your all a tremendous blessing.
>
> Peace.
> Steven
P.S. Wow this project has come a long way.