[bt-devel] Doc fixed font note in handbook

Martin Gruner bt-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 30 Mar 2002 00:04:30 +0100

Hey Fred,

if you continue like this we can soon submit our "font" section to the Linux
Documentation Project! ;)

"If you use a small Unicode font like clearlyu (about 22kb BibleTime "

is missing an ).
xfs it probably only needed in special environments. I could do the same with

xset +fp rehash

which rebuilds the XFree font database. Xfs is probably used in other
environments.
But I don't know how detailed we need instructions like this, because other
ppl are responsible for such kind of docs. Maybe we should point the users to
visit their distro's docs as well as links on the web like
http://www.linuxdoc.org/HOWTO/Font-HOWTO.html? I'm not sure.

Martin