[bt-devel] Doc fixed font note in handbook

Martin Gruner bt-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 28 Mar 2002 17:14:18 +0100

Looks good!
Actually, an iso10646-1 is not always needed. If the text to display is in th
iso8859-7 area, choosing a iso8859-7 font for the unicode font will be fine,
since QT converts anything to iso10646-1 internally. But if one wanted to
display not only text from one of the foreign iso8859-x subsets, one has to
have a iso10646-1 font.

Martin

P.S. iso rules. ;)