[bt-devel] Icons!

Joachim Ansorg bt-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 26 Mar 2002 17:19:24 +0100

Timothy,
	your icons are looking great! I like the way you use the Bible in the
background. I'm not sure how the icons will look like in smaller sizes like
22x22 or similair, but we will see.
If users see the book_book* icons I think they don't know that books are
meant. Maybe this can be improved a bit?

I'm really greateful for your help,
Joachim