[bt-devel] bug

Daniel Glassey bt-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 25 Mar 2002 12:03:39 -0000

I think it's the kde_htmldir environment variable that sets where the html
docs get installed. so to install you do something like:

make install kde_htmldir=/usr/share/doc/kde/HTML

But I didn't need that for bibletime 1.0.3, it installed in the right place then
which was a change from 1.0.2. Does the kde autotool stuff need updated in
bibletime-doc?

I guess I should start getting the debian packaging ready for 1.1 It might be
easier to have some of the files in cvs.

hth,
Daniel

On 23 Mar 2002 at 22:01, Martin Gruner sent forth the message: