[bt-devel] troubles building

Martin Gruner bt-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 11 Mar 2002 18:29:05 +0100

> i was working with the latest bibletime cvs. i'm assuming that's the
> fresh copy you're referring to.  just to be safe, i deleted my source
> tree to make certain it's fresh.  i am still getting the errors noted
> below from autoconf.
>
> i assume you're "1.52" was a typo?

Yes. Sorry, but I have no idea. Actually my configure.in has only 103 lines.
Could you post your configure.in?

Martin

Martin@home:~> autoconf --version
autoconf (GNU Autoconf) 2.52
Written by David J. MacKenzie.

Copyright 1992, 1993, 1994, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2001
Free Software Foundation, Inc.

Martin@home:~> automake --version
automake (GNU automake) 1.4-p5

Copyright (C) 1999, 2001 Free Software Foundation, Inc.

Written by Tom Tromey <tromey@cygnus.com>