[bt-devel] problem

Martin Gruner bt-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 10 Mar 2002 21:06:09 +0100

Hello all,

> slotReturnPressed is used now. It was obviously a problem with the
> activated signal (not emitted when it was necessary).

there was a connect() call missing. It should work now, please test.

> CKComboBox inherits now from KComboBox, which provides a signal
> "returnPressed(const QString&)". This solution is cleaner and works (had to
> fix slotReturnPressed).

I just reverted this change because QComboBox also emits returnPressed(), and
its Autocompletion is much easier. ;)

> eventFilter filters mainly focusOut events. But I did this a long time ago,
> it will probably need some fixes.

Yes. It was the source of the bug. Please take a look at it Joachim, when you
have time, and clean it up a little more. It should have a more clear logic.

> If I remember right IO did this to avoid flickering (too many emitted
> signals).
> But today I noticed that the focus out management doesn't work: Change the
> content of the book widget and click with the mouse into the HTML widget.
> Normally this should change the content of thr HTML widget ond refresh the
> keychoosers. But it doesn't work! But I'm sure it did!
> Strange. But today I have no time to have a look at it. Do you like to try
> fixing this, Martin?

I din't think I could make it, but it works! ;)

> They ARE confusing. After 1.1 or 1.2 we should redisign their structure.

Ok.

Martin