[bt-devel] function questions

Joachim Ansorg bt-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 9 Mar 2002 21:59:05 +0100

Hi!

> Is there a function call in there that might fail or
> something?

Because the parameter key might be NULL. But the bool return is not really
necessary.
copyKey is not yet fully tested. It still has to be implemented in the
display windows.

Regarding your bug report on SF.net: --enable-debug enables some compiler
options which don't work with Sword's headers. But to debug BibleTime simply
run "make distclean; make -f Makefile.cvs; export CXXFLAGS="-g3";
./configure; make ". This will rebuild BibleTime's code with debugging code.
I hope this helps. I can't fix --enable-debug because it's one of KDE's
standard options.

Thanks for looking into our code!

Joachim